This is a revised version of the Original Christmas Crack recipe. I made this in 2019 and is a non-cracker Keto version.
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
3/4 c brown Swerve
1 7oz bag Lily's SF Chocolate chips
*(Optional toppings: chopped almonds, sprinkles, crushed peppermint candy)
- In saucepan, melt butter. Add brown Swerve. Mix together thoroughly till well combined and bubbly. Be careful not to overcook. It will separate. About 5 minutes.
- Pour into an 11"x13" pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave at 30 second intervals - stirring in between.
- Pour melted chocolate over toffee mixture. Spread across to cover all sides.
- Add desired topping(s)
- Refrigerate 2 hours
*This is a non-bake version. It will be slightly chewy.
- Cut in small 1 inch squares and serve in small candy cups.
MAKES approximately 40
Calories: 40 Fat: 3.7g Carb: 1g net Protein: .3g