4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
7 oz sun-dried tomatoes
1/4 c parmesan cheese, grated
1/4 c pork rinds, crushed
1 med shallot, chopped
4 lg Portabello mushrooms
2 Tbsp Olive oil
1/2 tsp Kosher salt
1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
4 c baby spinach
1) Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
2) Remove stems from mushrooms.
3) Use spoon to remove gills & make room for filling.
4) Brush 1 Tbsp Olive oil on mushrooms (both sides).
5) Salt & pepper mushrooms.
6) Place mushrooms on baking sheet stem-side down & roast for about 10 minutes or until softened.
7) Make the filling - Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in skillet.
8) Add chopped shallot & sautee for 1 minute or until translucent.
9) Add baby spinach & toss for about 1 minute.
10) Add cream cheese. Stir until melted & combined.
11) Remove mushrooms from oven.
12) Spoon filling into mushrooms.
13) Sprinkle crushed pork rinds.
14) Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese .
15) Roast until cheese begins to melt & mushrooms are tender - about 10 minutes.
16) Broil for 2 minutes.
MACROS per SERVING:
CAL: 276 FAT: 31g CARB: 10g net PROTEIN: 25g