5 TOP KETO MISCONCEPTIONS:
1) If it says KETO, it MUST be KETO.
-Be sure to READ Ingredients.
-BRANDS know how to ADVERTISE to catch your eye.
2) Just because it is KETO, you should EAT it.
-There is a time and place for all meals.
-Just like before you began KETO, if you ate a donut a day, you will eventually
-Many SNACK type KETO FOODS contain INFLAMMATORIES (i.e. nut flours,
nuts, dairy, sweeteners) and should be LIMITED.
3) It's okay to snack while trying to lose weight on KETO.
-If you are trying to LOSE WEIGHT, then you should try NOT to SNACK. Give
your GUT a break between meals.
-Snacking after 8pm is NOT SUGGESTED. Give your GUT a REST.
4) Since KETO is a HIGH FAT diet, you can consume as much fat as you want.
-The body will BURN the FAT you CONSUME before your BODY FAT.
5) DIRTY KETO is just as HEALTHY as CLEAN/STRICT KETO.
-These ITEMS are not FULLY KETO. There might be some NON-KETO
ingredients but is still LOW-CARB.
-You will eventually LOSE WEIGHT but this type of KETO is harder to
MAINTAIN a steady downward trend.
-Chances to get HIGH CHOLESTEROL is greater since many
DIRTY KETO foods are full of DAIRY.